Wrap yourself in pure woolen comfort with these *NEW* merino wool cardigans from Ojbro Vantfabrik! From the makers of your favourite ultra warm mittens, gloves and socks, these stunning sweaters will keep you cozy, and turn heads.
Lycksele pattern is inspired by traditional Sami folk art in Lapland and named after the first community formed south of Lapland in 1607. Lycksele celebrated its 400 year anniversary in 2007 and has always been known as an important meeting place.
- Designed by Ase Ojbro with Swedish folklore and traditional colour palettes as the inspiration
- Made in Sweden
- 100 % organic merino wool
- Mulesing-free wool production
- Bluesign approved sustainable finishing yarn
- Features ornate pewter buttons
- Machine wash on warm (30 degrees on permanent press)
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Unisex European Fitted Sizing
Also available at https://ojbrovantfabrik.ca/