b.ton - Concrete Bluetooth Speaker
Fits all rooms.
A loudspeaker designed in Vienna and developed by Thomas Poganitsch and Ronald Jaklitsch, together with the Vienna Concrete Sound Foundation .
The two designers and craftsmen living in Vienna are passionate perfectionists. Both are only satisfied when the best fitting screw has been found or the surface meets their visible and palpable requirements.
A concrete housing is more than just a design solution. Unlike the body of a musical instrument, the speaker cabinet should not vibrate and sound. Concrete is a solid, heavy material that vibrates little.
- 1x power supply (UK (type G), US (type A), EU (type C), AU (type I))
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Construction: bass reflex
- Maximum sound pressure level: 90 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Sinus power: 1 x 8 W Class D
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V - AC-DC 12V / 1A
- Powersupply: IAC standard
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.0