There is wonderful ambiguity in the power of a curve or a line, whether it is defining a building, a bridge, a skyline, or a vessel. They are all in a way part of the same family. This is the spirit that is exemplified by the Foster range for Stelton, a sense of unity in diversity. The new Stelton range brings together simple sculptural form and soft geometry, to create exceptionally crafted tableware for a wide range of settings. From wine carafes to espresso cups, each object is a response to its specific function, while embodying a shared language.
Created by world-famous architect Norman Foster.
- Porcelain matte exterior/glazed interior
- Elegant sugar bowl for the finest table settings
- Can also be used for serving such as nuts, olives, butter or sauces
- Minimalist pure refined timeless design
- Designed by Lord Norman Foster in 2018
Measurements: 4.1" Ø x 2" H